Cabin interior decor reflects the airplane owner’s style, mission, identitity and is used by airlines as a strong marketing tool, especially because of the impact the cabin has on passenger’s impression and flight experience. This part of the plane, and not just the business and first class, always receives a significant part of attention, and is being monitored and sometimes even copied by competitors.
To target different segments of passenger population, different levels of decor and amenities are needed. Therefore, we offer a variety of colors, materials, prints and textures of our soft furnishing to help our clients build a unique image and identity.
The product portfolio includes all parts of a cabin that are made of textiles:
- Serial production of aircraft & helicopter seat cushions as well as custom-built solutions for special projects.
- Linings (wall and ceiling panels)
- Curtains, i.e class & cabin dividers or as crew rests acoustic protection curtains
- Carpets, from rugged carpets for Commercial Aviation to custom-made special carpets for high-class interiors of exclusive jets
- Foam: flammability testing and complete upholstery
- Literature pockets
- Headrestcovers and armcaps
- Cabin Equipment such as
- Lifevest pouches
- Freight and cargo nets