ACM holds the Design Organisation Approval with the scope on the complete aircraft cabin interior soft furnishings, e.g. seat covers, foam & upholstery, as well as seat belts, extension belts and restraint systems.
Under the scope of this approval we are able to provide engineering design services for changes and repairs to small and large aircraft and rotorcraft, commercial and general aviation.
Completed projects range from custom VVIP design to entire interior installations in commercial aircrafts.
As any interior designer, our design organisation supports the customer throughout the whole completion process by consulting on design, materials selection & feasibility, developing specification documentation and parameters and finally delivering a bespoke state of the art product.
The capabilities of our design teams include:
- Design and layout planning of seating position arrangement
- Design of soft furnishings, seat covers and cushions
- Design / Overhaul of seat belts and restraint systems
- Digital mock-up design
- CAD Design
- Testing: Fammability and seat belts testing
- Complete Cabin re-design and modifications
- Approval of modifications and repairs
- Certification of type designs
- Contributions to large modifications like STC’s